Wednesday 1 February 2017

Going for a Walk

Today was a very relaxing sort of day. We never actually had breakfast until just after noon. Blame it on exhaustion, or blame it on just mellowing out. It doesn't matter. It felt good.

After "breakfast", Deb headed for the beach and I went for a walk. I turned right toward the south end of the island. I hoped that I might find a little grocery store to buy some stuff. I came home with a two litre bottle of water and a couple cans os diet coke. Tomorrow I will turn left.

Ziplining over the water
Pathway by the water

Sculpture garden at the southern end of the island

Just another park 
Southern Lighthouse
Is this a real ruin or what?


1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting. We were there for a day trip years ago when we visited Cancun.

    ReplyDelete