Sunday 10 January 2016

Casa 9



After three days in Casa 8, it was moving day. Next came Casa 9. Of course, this unit is upstairs and Deb was a little concerned. We know that there is a railing all the way up, and that there are lights that you can turn on at night.
.
The first six steps. Notice the light switch and the railing.

Turn the corner and there are more. Deb is still confident.
It was worth it. Now we have our own private deck.

Immediately, we must take advantage of it.

Forward into our unit.
Now I remind myself that this is the place where I had a heart attack / angina the last time we were here.
It was sweaty. It was scary. But we survived. It rather seems that Casa Manana is becoming a significant part of our life story. Deb is still convinced that I did have a heart attack that day. I was and am quite certain that it would be called angina. When I did get to a doctor, the tests showed that there was no damage to my heart. Unfortunately, there was bypass surgery required and I did need an artificial aortic valve. Such is life. These things were already in the works before I got here.

We will be doing some of our own cooking.
Reading and relaxing
Deb did fine with the stairs, so tonight we have to go down for the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment